Almonds, gingerbread cookies
- 2 cups of white cooked beans
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon of gingerbread spice
- 3.5 oz almonds (milled for flour)
- ½ cup of maple syrup or agave nectar
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon buckwheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3.5 oz almond slices
- Few drops of almond essence
Way to prepare:
Blend all ingredients excluding almond slices, adding them at the end and gently mix with the spoon. Using tablespoon put the mix onto baking tray and cover with baking sheet. Then sprinkled the cookies with slices of almonds. Warm the oven up 350ºF. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
web adress: www.naturallifechoices.com
© 2019 Natural Life Choices, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Designed by Holly Things | Aneta Margraf-Druc